REFLEXOLOGY

Alternative Medicine - GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES







WHY THIS TOPIC?

I choose alternative medicine as a topic because I think that now a day s we are a step further into the future and even though medicine is developing very fast and technology is getting better and better , we must not turn our backs to other options.

I am not a naturist person; however I do live a healthy life thanks to a balance diet and I also maintain an active sport life. When it comes to medicine I assist to a doctor and I if necessary I take the drugs the doctor administrate me. But I must say that I would prefer to be cure in a different way because some medicines can act also in a negative way in your body, like vaccines for example.

Alternative medicines are an open window for some people who feels traditional medicine has closed their door.

No comments:

Post a Comment