REFLEXOLOGY

Alternative Medicine - GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES







REFLEXOLOGY & ME

Before I started this topic I did know a little bit about reflexology and I was very curious about trying it. I find alternative medicine a step into the future so when I had the opportunity of investigating about it I was very excited. This portfolio gave me the chance of experimenting what I was searching for.

It was because of my aunt that I reach the centre of Sister Cattin and I was able to live the experience of a reflexology therapy. I saw results in my mother, in my aunt and in myself; that gave me more interest on the topic.

I personally believe that reflexology is a future door, what I learn about this is that you have to have faith and believe in something that many people do not. I do think that reflexology has a bigger place in the future because it is expanding and many people are having an open mind about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment